1:00 – 2:00 PM EST
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The purpose of the webinar is to discuss how the current pandemic has shown the medical surge capacity constraints of civilian healthcare systems. To address this potential security threat, the National Center was designated by the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Affairs as the Department of Defense (DoD) lead for the DoD NDMS Pilot Program.
During the 1-hour event, our speakers will:
- Describe the purpose and approach of the DoD NDMS Pilot
- Explain the scope of partnerships on which the Pilot is based and their importance to the program’s success
- Define at least three accomplishments the Pilot has achieved to date.
- Eric Deussing, MD, MPH, FACPM, CAPTAIN US NAVY, NDMS Pilot Program Director
- Michelle Kimball, MS, CEM NDMS Pilot Program Deputy Director, Program Operations
- David Dykeman, MSHS Veteran Health Administration, Area Manager
A Q&A session will follow the moderated panel.
The APHA designates this webinar educational activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit (s)™.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Register in advance for this meeting: