The United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission (USNRC) is seeking candidates to fill several Emergency Preparedness (EP) Specialist positions. Are you interested in supporting this important work? Register below for more information.
- Important work that will be intellectually challenging and rewarding
- Opportunities to participate in consequential decisions that impact our nation’s energy security
- A culture of respect, collaboration, empowerment and support
- Training to get you up to speed and foster your growth
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible work schedules and a work-life balance that lets you thrive at home and at work
If you are interested in learning more about these positions, please join us for a webinar on Friday, October 7, 2022 at 11:30 am – 1:00 pm (EDT). During the webinar USNRC staff will provide an overview of our agency and culture, and then currently serving EP Specialists will provide examples of the type of work you can expect in these roles.
Register at: https://teams.microsoft.com/registration/dRTQ6LXDakOgZV3vTGT1Lg,JXtmZfwrrEehp6n3uHTsBQ,2tl-CDqXjkW6K2OXM5U8Jg,SVkT25Y39EWMmzdcLV1PBQ,yVAwjtd_xECRred0uv9z8Q,8pA3PLn86UScP9hIBOaacg?mode=read&tenantId=e8d01475-c3b5-436a-a065-5def4c64f52e&webinarRing=gcc